Ron Cunningham, PT, MS
Ron Cunningham is a physical therapist serving the local community since 1984. He has vast experience in treating orthopedic conditions in any age group and has specialty training in the treatment of mechanical spine pain. He has been involved with youth sports injuries as well as high school and collegiate athletic injuries. Ron strongly believes involving the patient in treatment planning and self-care strategies. He is an excellent educator regarding teaching the patient the basis of their problem and ongoing self-treatment plans to maintain an active physical lifestyle.
- Years of Experience: since 1984
- Graduate School: University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Special Clinical Interests: Mechanical Low Back Pain, Throwing Injuries
- Outside Interests: Competitive Baseball, Coaching Youth Baseball, Woodworking
Ryan Hartshorn, DPT
- Years of Experience: since 2001
- School: USC Undergrad 1997, USC Physical Therapy School 2001, Los Angeles
- Special Clinical Interests: Sports, Orthopedic, Shoulder, Wound Care
- Outside Interests: Mountain Biking, Basketball, Tennis, Fishing, Traveling
Wesley Jose, PTA
- Years of Experience: since 2013
- School: As Degree – 2012 Concorde Career College
BS Kinesiology – 2009 Cal State Long Beach
- Special Clinical Interests: Sports, Orthopedic, Soft Tissue Work
(Certs: IASTM-Scraping, MFDC1-Cupping, FMT-Rocktape
- Outside interests: Sports, Cars, Traveling, Sushi
Wendy Soesman, OTR/L, CLT, HTC
Wendy Soesman is an occupational therapist with over 24 years of experience treating both orthopedic and neurological conditions. She specializes in upper extremity rehab with special certifications in both hand therapy and lymphedema treatment. Wendy believes in creating a fun collaborative environment for her patients while providing full comprehensive care. She has solid patient outcomes as she transitions them through their recovery. She consistently achieves high patient satisfaction scores and enjoys helping them regain their function for both home and work activities.
Jonathan Nakamine, ATC
Jonathan Nakamine is a certified athletic trainer serving the community since 2019. He has vast knowledge
on orthopedic injuries and focuses on prevention, treatment and rehabilitation. Jon has worked with
the Division 1 CSULB men’s basketball and volleball team as well as the Cerritos College football
and soccer team. He was the president of the CSULB sports medicine club and continues to
strive to expand his knowledge in the field. He aims to apply to physical therapy school in the coming
years to expand his scope of practice and help more individuals.
Jonathan is also fluent in spanish.
- Years of Experience: since 2019
- Graduate School: BS Kinesiology-Athletic Training 2019, Cal State Long Beach
- Special Clinical Interests: Sports, Prevention of Injuries Taping, Therapeutic Exercises, Soft Tissue
- Outside interests: Basketball Soccer, Hiking, Food, Travel, Working out